The Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce
This creamy and delicious Alfredo sauce is the perfect compliment to your pasta dish!
- ½ cup butter or vegan alternative
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream or vegan alternative
- 4 oz cream cheese or vegan alternative, I like this brand
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning I like this brand
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
In a medium saucepan, add butter, heavy whipping cream and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until smooth.
Add the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
Add grated Parmesan cheese.
Bring to a simmer and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Add to your favorite pasta!
Calories: 250kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 6gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 280mgPotassium: 93mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 954IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 179mgIron: 1mg